The purpose of this policy is to inform and determine how we collect, track, analyse and treat data from users who visit our homepages and their services. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) contains rules to protect and strengthen the integrity of living, physical persons in the EU.
- We automatically collect and save information from your computer and web browser:
- Web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox etc.)
- Operating system (Windows etc.)
- Visited pages
- When using a contact form or creating an account on poolpaket.pahlen.se your customer number, delivery address and e-mail address is saved by us.
The information about you collected by us I used for:
- Improvement of our home page
- Better knowledge about how you visit and use our web site
- Improve our customer services and your need for support
We are the only ones who own the information collected from this web site.
Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or shared with any other company for any purpose without your consent.
We do not sell, deal or otherwise transfer personal personally identifiable information to third parties.
This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in our activities, with the requirement that these parties agree to keep the information confidential. We consider it necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action against illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations that pose a potential risk to a person’s physical security or other occasions when the law so requires.
We take a variety of security measures to protect your personal information.
Only employees who will perform a specific job will have access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers used to store personally identifiable information are stored in a secure environment.